- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg yolk (see Herb Crackers for uses of egg white)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt + dash
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper + dash
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- frying pan
- two mixing bowls
- parchment covered baking pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In …
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon herbs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg white (see Chicken Nuggets for uses of egg yolk)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil (melted)
- rolling pin
- 2 sheets of parchment paper
- pizza cutter
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix by Hand
- Combine almond flour, salt, and herbs in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the water, egg white, olive oil, and …
For New York Style pizzas, you really need a stone. I have heard for people using unglazed tiles from a hardware store, but I am concerned with impurities that may come out of those tiles if I pick the incorrect one. I have purchased a thick stone, but it eventually cracked after some use , but no mis-use from me. I’m currently using a large round stone from Pampered Chef.
The trick for a great crust is to get the …
The first step of fixing any problem is to admit it. I have a cooking problem. Me cooking, itself isn’t a problem. I have a problem following recipes. This is something I learned from my Mom. To make a dish, you need to look at a half dozen recipes on the subject, then go in the kitchen and cook.
My sister, Ruth, is the exact opposite. She prefers the nice guide of a recipe. Some of Mom’s recipes …
This pie is a family tradition, always present at Christmas and Thanksgiving. It is similar to a Pecan Pie, but with a little more body.
- 1 frozen pie shell
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (Apple Cider type is best)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins (gold or regular)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (normally use pecans)
- 1/2 cup coconut (shredded)
Blind bake the 9” pie shell, according …